Duckburg maps Jul 10, 2019 4:40:13 GMT
Post by Matilda on Jul 10, 2019 4:40:13 GMT
Does anyone have a complete listing of all the published maps of Duckburg? Here are the ones I know about:
1) the one that was published in pieces in the Disney Interregnum's Uncle $crooge, WDC, and Donald Duck Adventures, in 1992
2) the one that was published as a poster in Germany in 1987, and reissued as a map without the poster's border in 1996 (I'm pretty sure those two are the same)
3) the one in the 2010 Reisefuhrer Entenhausen
4) the one in the 2014 Entenhausen Weltstadt an der Gumpe
5) the one in the 2015 Die Ducks in Entenhausen
6) the one in the 2016 Le Guide de Donaldville
Since INDUCKS doesn't usually have pictures of these maps, it can be hard to be sure how many different ones there are. I believe that #s 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 are all different. Is the one in Entenhausen Weltstadt an der Gumpe different from all the others?
Most of these do stick to Ducks, no Mouse-related buildings or sites. I haven't seen either iteration of #2 in the flesh--does it show only Duck-related places as well? What about the #4 Weltstadt one?
Do you know of any other published Duckburg maps?
In Picsou 496 (2013) there was a "Dossier Donaldville" (to accompany the Heroes de Donaldville minibooks) which included a couple small maps--I haven't checked to see whether those are the same as any of the above. Also, I know I've seen a small reproduction of that Donald's-head-shaped Duckburg map, I believe in some French comic, but I can't find it at the moment.
EDIT: I have added the link for the Pearson/Mayer 1992 map, thanks Fritz!